- Distance Education Curriculum Process, includes Regular Effective Contact Guidelines for DE (2015)
- Distance Education Guidelines (Chancellor's Office, 2019)
- Distance Learning Summary Grid (download and save as an excel file to be sent to CAC)
** instructions below
- Sample DE Summary forms
- Noncredit Distance Learning Summary Grid (download &save as an excel file to be sent to CAC)
- Example of non-credit course (download and save as an excel file to be sent to CAC)
- Distance Education Accessibility Guidelines for Students with Disabilities (2011)
- OEI-CVC Online Course Rubric (2018)
- Online Class Cap document (2020)
**How do you expand all rows in Excel when using distance learning summary grid?
Click the button above the row 1 heading and to the left of the column A heading to select the entire sheet. Click the Home tab at the top of the window. Click the Format button in the Cells section of the ribbon, then click the AutoFit Row Height option.